All adoptions require passing a home check, and an adoption fee of £80.
1. Check out all the cats and kittens we have available on our Meet Our Cats page.
2. Complete our Adopter Application by clicking HERE. If you have any problems accessing the form, email us at email@example.com to request a paper form.
3. Meet your chosen cat. We don’t have premises, so all our cats are in foster care around the region. We will put you in contact with the foster carer who is looking after the cat, and they will arrange a convenient time for you to visit and meet the cat.
4. Home checks: We will then arrange to come to your home for a home check. This gives us a chance to get to know you better and ask any questions we need to ensure that the cat is going to a good home.
5. Collect your new family member. Once you’ve passed your home check, it’s time to collect your new cat. The foster carer will arrange this with you.
When you collect the cat you will fill out an Adoption Contract, which is an agreement that sets out your basic responsibilities, and what would happen if you were no longer able to care for the cat.
You will also need to pay our adoption fee of £80 before you take the cat away.
If you need any further information and advice don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.